Data operations seeks to promote the communication and integration of data associated with government operations and programs. Work in this area is intended to facilitate sharing of data, support performance management and lean initiatives, and promote data analytics. We strive to leverage data to not only provide insights for decision makers, but help citizens answer questions like:
- How much is the State of Iowa spending each year?
- Which businesses in my community received permits or licenses last year?
- Are we paying more property taxes than neighboring communities?
- Have crime rates increased or decreased in my community?
- How many crashes occurred on Iowa roads last year?
- How does graduation rates in my school district compare to others?
Follow us on Twitter @IowaData!
|Scott Vander Hart||515-281-6536|