Call to Order
Adoption of Agenda
- Approval of April 4, 2022 State Appeal Board Meeting Minutes
- Monroe County Ag. Extension Budget Protest
- Consideration of General Claims - Chapter 25
- Ratification of Tort Claims – Chapter 669
- Discussion of newly submitted Settlement/Judgment(s) by the Attorney General’s Office
- Ratification of April Actions:
- Monies Paid from General Fund for Settlements and Judgments
- Settlements and Judgments Paid by DOT
- Administrative Process Claims
- Interagency Claims
- Outdated Warrants Reissued
- Tort Claims under 28E Agreement
THE STATE APPEAL BOARD WILL BE HELD VIA GOOGLE MEET. Link and access instructions for virtual option found below.
In-person option is still open in the IDOM conference room, G13 in the State Capitol.
Topic: Google Meet *(State Appeal Board)
Time: May 2, 2022 - 1:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join with Google Meet
MEETING ID: meet.google.com/xdt-xyva-woy
Phone Numbers: (US)+1 617-675-4444; PIN: 795 842 975 5441#
*Please note: If you are member of the Press or Public joining our meeting, welcome!
As a courtesy, please have your video disengaged and your sound/volume muted.