State Data Plan for Executive Branch Agencies - FY 2017
The State Data Plan identifies actions Executive Branch State Agencies (non-elected) intend to implement during fiscal year 2017 (July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017). It provides explanations for actions identified and establishes target dates by when the agency expects to complete the action. Actions can include:
- conducting research relative to a new dataset,
- publishing a new dataset on data.iowa.gov,
- enhancing an existing dataset by adding columns,
- automating updates to existing datasets, and
- replacing/deleting existing datasets currently published on data.iowa.gov.
The plan also highlights maintenance required for content previously published on data.iowa.gov.
|Date Published|| |
|Fiscal Year|| |
State Data Plan