How do citizens create accounts on data.iowa.gov?
As a citizen, you can create your own account in order to save a charts, filtered views, or other content you create based on datasets agencies publish. To create your account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to - https://data.iowa.gov/signup.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your display name (e.g. first and last name).
- Enter and confirm password. A password must be between 8 to 40 characters, and contain:
- a digit
- a lowercase letter
- an uppercase letter
- a non-alphanumeric symbol (e.g., @)
- Enter numbers or text in reCAPTCHA image
- Click “Create My Account” button
|Program Area|| |
Open Data, Account