What is the process for interdepartmental claims?

  1. All Interdepartmental Claims are required to be submitted to the State Appeal Board (SAB) via the State Appeal Board Claim Form and Affidavit - one original claim form and one copy of all supporting documentation is required.
  2. Claims are date-stamped and numbered.
  3. Claims less than $5,000.00 will be resolved and investigated by the Director of the Department of Management for approval, denial or dismissal. These claims would be subject to ratification by the State Appeal Board.
  4. Claims over $5,000.00 would be resolved under the normal Appeal Board procedures (sent to AG's office for investigation and recommendation to the SAB).
Program Area
State Appeal Board
Interdepartmental Claims

Printed from the website on January 27, 2023 at 2:39am.