Creating a Custom Landing Page
If you have a specific issue you would like to highlight on data.iowa.gov, let us know. Currently, the catalog is divided into eight broad categories:
- Communities & People - Characteristics of Iowa communities and our people.
- Economy - Economic activities, employment, agriculture, and business and industry in Iowa
- Education - Student achievement, and elementary, secondary and post-secondary education in Iowa.
- Environment - Iowa's landscapes, habitats, environment and natural resources as well as the protection and conservation of those resources.
- Government - Iowa's government, and its spending, taxes, performance and operations.
- Health - Factors affecting health, health conditions and services available to Iowans.
- Public Safety - Law enforcement, fire protection, emergency services, crime and incarceration in Iowa.
- Transportation & Utilities - The conveyance of people and goods across Iowa, and our transportation, energy, and communications infrastructure.
Under each category, we can create landing pages which can further highlight data pertaining to specific issues. On each landing page, you can have a unique title, brief summary and feature content.
|Program Area|| |
Landing Page, Featured Content