Performance Management and Reporting 2.0 Intro on Jan 29th
The DOM and OCIO are hosting a general session to introduce an expanded and integrated set of tools for data.iowa.gov that includes the ability to:
- Create, configure and publish measures based on the latest published data
- Create and publish interactive reports and stories
- Create performance dashboards
- Share data internally with individuals and groups of authenticated users
- Create public data assets from published private assets
These tools are game changers in how we implement performance planning and reporting for the AGA and how we share results with the citizens of Iowa.
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Iowa Utilities Board
1375 E Court Ave
Des Moines, IA 50319
Conference Room 2
State agency personnel responsible for collecting, managing, analyzing and/or reporting data should consider attending.
Space is Limited!
Can't make it in person?
No need to register. You can join us online and via phone.
Join Hangouts Meet
Join by phone at +1 641-715-7096 PIN: 612 376#
|Program Area|| |