December 2018 Data Snapshot
This is data.iowa.gov's update for December 2018.
Data News & Upcoming Events
Below you will find recent news and upcoming events regarding data.iowa.gov, open data, and the use of data in government.
- BusinessWire: National Police Foundation Publishes Best Practices Guide for Police Open Data (11/29/2018)
- Socrata: Dashing Through The Snow, With URL And Georeference Data (12/19/2018)
- FedScoop: OPEN Government Data Act is on its way to being law (12/26/2018)
- Socrata: Data Academy: Earn the Buy-In of Public Employees (01/09/2019)
- DOM: Performance Management and Reporting 2.0 Intro (Session Full) (01/29/2019)
Monthly Data Snapshot
The report below provides a brief recap of the portal's use, activities and content available in December 2018.
State Data Plan
The State Data Plan is accessible on the following website. It identifies actions Executive Branch State Agencies (non-elected) intend to implement and provides the status for each action.
The data catalog is where you where you can go to explore data assets published on data.iowa.gov.
Agency Content Reports
The reports accessible on this webpage provide information on content individual agencies have published.
|Program Area|| |
|Fiscal Year|| |