January 2019 Data Snapshot
This is data.iowa.gov's update for January 2019.
Data News & Upcoming Events
Below you will find recent news and upcoming events regarding data.iowa.gov, open data, and the use of data in government.
- Socrata: Scatter Plots, Relative Date Filters & More (01/10/2019)
- Federal Times: Bill mandating machine-readable government data becomes law (01/15/2019)
- Socrata: Editing Cell-by-Cell (01/16/2019)
- DOM: New Guide - Measuring Timeliness (01/18/2019)
- DOM: New Guide - County Number to GNIS Feature ID (01/28/2019)
- DOM: New Guide - FIPS County Code to GNIS Feature ID (01/28/2019)
Monthly Data Snapshot
The report below provides a brief recap of the portal's use, activities and content available in January 2019.
State Data Plan
The State Data Plan is accessible on the following website. It identifies actions Executive Branch State Agencies (non-elected) intend to implement and provides the status for each action.
The data catalog is where you where you can go to explore data assets published on data.iowa.gov.
Agency Content Reports
The reports accessible on this webpage provide information on content individual agencies have published.
|Program Area|| |
|Fiscal Year|| |