April 2020 Data Snapshot
In the April 2020 data snapshot, you will find information on:
- New Dashboard: Iowa Civil Rights Commission
- How to Videos Revisited
- Data Assets
- Portal Accounts
- State Data Plan
News, Updates & Tips
New Dashboard: Iowa Civil Rights Commission
Iowa Civil Rights Commission published a new dashboard that highlights the number of complaint cases closed, case processing time, provides reasons for case closure, and summarizes cases by protected areas and protected classes. Data supporting this dashboard is updated weekly. Want to do something like this for your agency? Reach out.
How to Videos Revisited
Looking for quick ways to gain more insight using data on the state data platform? Check out these short how-to videos available on support.socrata.com:
- How to Add Filters to a Map Visualization
- How to Configure Flyout Labels on a Map
- How to Create a Bubble Chart
- How to Create a Combo Chart
- How to Create a Filtered Map Visualization
- How to Create a Multi-Layer Map
- How to Create a Scatterplot
- How to Create a Stacked Bar Chart
The table below reports the number of public data assets published on the state data portal by asset type for the portal as a whole.
|Data Asset Type||Public Assets|
New Public Datasets
The following are public datasets that were recently created and published in the past month:
- Iowa Unemployment Insurance Initial Claims by Industry Sector (Dataset)
- Iowa Unemployment Insurance Initial Claims by County (Weekly) (Dataset)
Total User Accounts: 133
Active Users: 22 (16.5% of total)
Note: Active Users have logged in the data portal at least once in the past month.
The State Data Plan identifies actions Executive Branch State Agencies (non-elected) intend to implement.
Questions or Issues?
Please complete the Data Portal Question & Issue Form
How do you like this Month's Snapshot?
Help make this newsletter better; provide your feedback.
Follow Us on Twitter
We are known to tweet. Follow us at @IowaData on Twitter.
|Program Area|| |
|Fiscal Year|| |