State Agency Resource Page
Welcome to the resource page for state agencies. From here you can access news, upcoming events, documents, online resources and information for state agencies.
Pandemic Recovery Reporting
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the State of Iowa has received or will be receiving federal funds to support our recovery efforts. The following guide outlines:
- The roles and responsibilities of State agencies and sub recipients in regards to accounting for and reporting of funds received and expenses made;
- The data structure and schema associated with required reporting;
- State accounting requirements;
- The State and Federal data reporting processes; and
- Elements included in an interactive State pandemic recovery report.
July 2021 Data Snapshot
In this month's data snapshot, you will find information on: