State Appeal Board Claim Form and Affidavit

Claims are required to be submitted to the State Appeal Board (SAB) via the State Appeal Board Claim Form and Affidavit.  Tort claims need to be submitted in triplicate, signed and notarized.  For general claims and interdepartmental claims, one original claim form and one copy of all supporting documentation is required.

Date Published
General Claims, Tort Claims, Interdepartmental Claims, Claim Forms

Printed from the website on January 27, 2023 at 11:54am.